Thursday, 18 February 2010

Fantastic Mr Fox

I just saw the movie tonight and I absolutely loved it ! I highly recomend it to all the fans of Wes Anderson, Roald Dahl, animation, and great off-beat dialogues.





This was the light film I was waiting for, I don't know if it's just me but recently I found moies either too heavily ladled on, or just plain serious. When you need to change your mind this is a little... lets say annoying in the end. Fantastic Mr fox was very enjoyable. I really found all the elements I like of Wes Anderson in there, and all the humanity I like my animations with.

Another great great thing is that if reminded me of this other superb fox animation. I've found a subtitled link so I'm all proud to show it to you:
(Something you have to keep in mind is that it's Russian from the 1930s and made in Paris, in french. It's a jewel.)



That was the first part of Le roman de renard, by Wladyslaw Starewicz and his wife.


Oh, and I just saw that yesterday, walking in the 16th quarter in Paris, isn't that great?




*** Don't hesitate and leave me some comment!!! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment